Granting Pulse Client/Server App Permission in Azure App Registration
Once you've received your Onboarding Azure Active Directory (AD) to your Pulse email, you will have two new App registrations in your Azure tenancy.
- Pulse DMS Client App
- Pulse DMS Server App
These App Registrations are used to enable user discovery between your Azure tenancy and Pulse DMS. To complete this process, you’ll need to grant permissions for both of these in your Azure tenant via the Azure Portal.
Assigning App Registration Permissions in Azure
- Login to your Azure Tenant using an account with global access
- Select the Azure AD blade
- Select App Registrations
- Drop the My Apps dropdown list and select All Apps
- In the search type “Pulse”
- You will see two App Registrations which were created when you ran the PowerON Azure AD App.
Select the Pulse DMS Client App
- Under Settings, select Required Permissions
- Under Required Permissions, select Grant Permissions and click Yes
Repeat steps 7 to 10 for Pulse DMS Server App
Close all windows and sign out of the Azure tenant (Optional)
Keep Up To Date - Join The Mailing List
The team are here to help
If there are any questions and want to learn more about PowerON’s services or Solutions, please get in touch and a member of the team will be in touch shortly.