Internal Account Manager
What's the role about?
And in more detail?
What does an Internal Account MAnager Do?
In this role, you will:
- Understand and fulfil your responsibilities at each stage of the sales process.
- Support customer sales enquiries, providing quotations and product / service information, and arranging for pre-sales resource to support more complex or detailed scoping activities.
- Take ownership of customer communication, supporting the Business Consultant in prioritising focus on larger opportunities.
- Drive proactive account management and partner engagement to create new customer opportunities and leads.
- Arrange pre-sales calls with Partners/Customers and PowerON team members, capturing the actions and managing the follow-up to ensure a strong customer experience through the process.
- Supporting and jointly owning the team achievement of a sales number with the aligned Business Consultant, as well as a personal target.
- Update CRM with all customer details and activities, updating Sales Opportunities to support Sales Forecasting.
- Process Sales Orders and complete handover of engagements to the finance and delivery teams within PowerON.
- Manage customer requests and escalate to appropriate team members as required.
- Support marketing activities to drive both attendance and follow-up for the activities.
- Keep regular contact with managed customers to support a strong customer experience and help ensure the customer is aware of PowerON’s capabilities to support.
We are a flexible and evolving organisation, meaning that a job description can never be exhaustive – whilst we will not make unreasonable requests, we expect and appreciate that all employees will take on appropriate work as necessary to support team and business achievements, and to develop their skills.
What skills andknowledge do you need?
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Drive and tenacity, identifying and pursuing opportunities for sales growth.
- Intelligent organisational and administrative skills, prioritising in accordance with sales impact.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, building rapport easily, and confidently managing calls with customers, partners and other stakeholders.
- An understanding of account management and pipeline management, and the ability to apply that to PowerON processes.
- A strong ability to learn and communicate product and service knowledge.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A willingness and ability to maintain and develop your knowledge as technology and our product/service offerings develop.
All employees are responsible for:
- Performing any duties which might reasonably be required by the business
- Abiding by PowerONPlatforms Policies and Procedures as set out in the Employee Handbook
- Understanding and fulfilling their responsibilities in relation to Information Security.
- Reporting all incidents and concerns, no matter how small the potential risk
14th May 2019
Sales & Marketing
£25k -£30k + £18k Commission
If you think you’d be a great fit for this position or know someone who might be, please email your cover letter and CV to HR@poweronplatforms.com
Please note that PowerON are an equal opportunities employer. Applicants should directly engage via our HR as applicants represented by a recruitment agency may not be considered.