Announcing PowerON BI ConfigMgr Dashboard 1611
The next installment of the Power BI Configuration Manager Dashboard is here!
We’ve been busy making some changes to the successful 1.4 version which we brought out back in July. We’re now over 4000 downloads on the technet gallery and can’t believe the positive response from the community.
With the ever progressing Power BI (BI) and Configuration Manager (ConfigMgr) updates, we had to address a few problems with query and website changes. I took the decision to wait for this version rather than release a quick fix as we were so far into this one and wanted to get this version out asap.
With this version, we’ve taken the approach to change naming convention in line with ConfigMgr, moving to a Year/Month format. This should make it easier when BI and ConfigMgr receive updates, as we can release a tested version based on a ConfigMgr or BI release.
I hope you’ll enjoy the update and the improvements we’ve made to it 🙂
01 Apr 2018
Version 1611 Release Notes
- Tested with November 2016 Power BI desktop update
- Workstation Admin Breakdown consolidated to one page.
- Site Admin Page Redesign.
- Ability to drill down through deployed OS support lifecycle added
- Windows 10 Breakdown page added (Tested on CM 1602 and above)
- Minor visual changes to page layouts.
- Managed Mobile Devices page updated to include information table.
- Chassis Type table changed to custom table.
- Client version web query fixed after table column was changed.
- Support Life Cycle query fixed after MS changes. Now changed to api call and updated some of the naming conventions.
- SCCM Technet blog feed added.
- DB Fragmentation page visual updated to include min/max on saturation and URL link added.
This view contains a basic overview of client information such as, EndPoint Compliance, Client Activity and Health.
Workstation / Server Breakdown
This contains a breakdown of your site workstations/Servers including manufacturer, operating systems, architecture and even chassis type info! The Chassis Type information now built into the report and workstation admin page consolidated into main page.
*NEW* WINDOWS 10 BREAKDOWN
This contains a breakdown of your Windows 10 workstations including things like branch and OS version.
Client Health Summary
*New* Site Admin
Managed Mobile Devices
Publishing to the Web
Keep Up To Date - Join The Mailing List
The team are here to help
If there are any questions and want to learn more about PowerON’s services or Solutions, please get in touch and a member of the team will be in touch shortly.